Anyone enrolled in a class using the Holt McDougal Environmental Science textbook should consider this companion course. You will learn the material faster, retain it longer and earn a better grade.
How It Works
- Identify the chapter in your Holt McDougal Environmental Science textbook with which you need help.
- Find the corresponding chapter within our Holt McDougal Environmental Science Textbook Companion Course.
- Watch fun videos that cover the environmental science topics you need to learn or review.
- Complete the quizzes to test your understanding.
- If you need additional help, re-watch the videos until you've mastered the material or submit a question for one of our instructors.
Why It Works
- Fun Content: These videos make learning Holt McDougal Environmental Science fun with engaging animation and real-world examples.
- Great Instructors: Study.com uses exceptional educators who can take concepts like biomes and ecological succession and make them easy to understand.
- Multiple Ways to Learn: Watch videos or read the lesson transcript.
- Easy to Use: Access this textbook companion on any smartphone, tablet or laptop.
Students will learn topics including:
- Introduction to environmental science
- Methods and tools used in this field
- Earth's spheres, inner structure and plate tectonics
- Biomes, ecosystems and population dynamics
- Air, water, weather and climate
- Land and food production
- Renewable and non-renewable resources
- Health concerns, environmental pollution and waste disposal
- National and global issues related to environmental science