You might be struggling with separating your Mesozoic from your Cenozoic. Or maybe you're curious about how scientists are trying to genetically modify organisms (not the ones you'd think). Did you know that that there are more than 1, 200 varieties of banana? Shmoop's AP Environmental Science guide does. Check it out.
In this guide, you'll learn
- what Black Friday has to do with survival of the fittest.
- how the Earth is like a toasted marshmallow.
- why the laws of thermodynamics could be something straight out of Star Wars.
Make Al Gore proud…although there's nothing dangerous about the truths we'll be telling you.
Shmoop is a labor of love from folks who love to teach. Our Test Prep resources will help you prepare for exams with fun, engaging, and relatable materials that bring the test to life.
In the AP Environmental Science guide, you'll find
- a diagnostic exam to figure out where you're struggling before you even begin.
- three full-length practice exams that mimic the look and feel of the exam.
- answer explanations to figure out where you went wrong…or right.
- test-taking tips to help you break down a lengthy exam.
- loads of practice drills.
- review of soil and soil dynamics, ecosystem diversity, energy consumption, and more.
Tips for the IB Environmental Systems and Societies Exam
Unit 8 Pt 2 Air Pollution AP Environmental Science
Example of a worked example video: Water & Environmental