As governments and the general public become more keenly aware of the critical issues arising from how humans use their environment, this journal provides a forum for the discussion of environmental problems around the world and for the presentation of management results. It is aimed not only at the environmental manager, but at anyone concerned with the sustainable use of environmental resources.
Research Areas Include, but are not exclusive to:
• Resource quality, quantity and sustainability
• Economics of environmental management
• Transport and fate of pollutants in the environment
• Spill prevention and management
• Remediation of contaminated sites
• Process modification for pollution prevention
• Improved energy efficiency
• Waste treatment and disposal
Papers submitted should address environmental management issues using a range of techniques e.g. case studies, observational and theoretical analyses, the application of science, engineering and technology to questions of environmental concern or mathematical and computer modeling techniques with the aim of informing both the researcher and practitioner.